Nancy Regan is a professional communicator whose dynamic career includes TV and Podcast hosting, MCing, and Presentation Coaching. She recently released her first book From Showing Off to Showing Up, an open and vulnerable account of her experience with Impostor Syndrome and perfectionism, and her journey to a life of authenticity.
Join host Meryl Cook and guest Nancy Regan for this rollicking Renegade Conversation, filled with heart-felt stories and moments of synchronicity and joy. You’ll be glad you did!
Nancy is drinking: Remedy kombucha
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- From Showing Off to Showing Up: An Impostor’s Journey from Perfect to Present by Nancy Regan
- From Showing Off to Showing Up – audio version on Audible in Canada. Also available on Audible in the US, and Kobo. Coming soon to Indigo, Google play and other platforms including libraries.
- Dying in Style – Audrey Parker in the Soul Booth
- Brene Brown The power of vulnerability TED talk
- Brene Brown Listening to shame TED TALK
Connect with us:
host and creator of Renegade Conversations
Editor Hamza Latif
Your creativity gift!
Thanks for watching! I hope this episode has left you feeling inspired. Does the thought of getting in touch with your inner wild self or becoming a renegade make you smile? Are you ready to make a change, reinvent yourself, make time for self-care? If so, follow this link to get your free gift, a copy of my One Loop at a Time Creativity Workbook sampler. It’s a great way to get started on your journey!